21st January 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA by correspondence from USA after BBA Degree?

I want to do MBA from one of the most reputed colleges in USA like USC; UCLA, UC Berkely. I think i have a great profile and a sheer grit for that .
I can do good in GMAT / TOEFL.
I have good study back ground. HND Nautical Science (Glasgow college of Nautical studies) in UK.
BBA Lovely professional university (Top 30 university -India )
I have good management capabalities.
I have fairly good percentage in 10th and 12th ie 74 and 64 respectively.
I have leadership experience as a 2nd officer /Chief officer.

Only thing bothers me is that wheather my distance education will be acceptable by USC,UCLA,UCB and other universities or not .
please people .. Drop your two cents .
thanks .

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?
  2. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
  3. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course? -- [New]
  4. Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?
  5. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  6. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
  7. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  8. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  9. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  10. Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?
  11. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  12. Is it beneficial to do MBA through Correspondence? Does it carry any scope? Which is a good course after BBA?
  13. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  15. Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  17. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  18. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
14th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA by correspondence from USA after BBA Degree?

Hey You all, I%u2019d glade to share that I was wondering for the help in my business subjects but couldn%u2019t find the best one, then I visited solutionInn dot com, that%u2019s really the channel for business students to consult with. I recommend you all to visit thereat for the discussion of your academic queries with experts, at very affordable prices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?