29th July 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?

Hiii... I have done BBA in Finance and I am Doing a job in an MNC in Finance Department. So, I need to ask is it fuitful for me if I do MBA Correspondence with the job or I should do MBA Regular after taking some experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  2. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  3. Can I get any government job opportunity after MBA finance?
  4. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  5. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  7. What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  9. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  10. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  11. Is it beneficial to do MBA through Correspondence? Does it carry any scope? Which is a good course after BBA?
  12. MBA in Finance through correspondence?
  13. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing MBA in finance -- [New]
  14. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  15. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  16. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
15th July 2016, 09:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in MBA Finance after BBA in Finance from any recognised university.

As according to me there will be no any disadvantage of pursuing course after BBA as it will be helpful for you in boosting of your knowledge and experience which will have a major impact on your resume and pay scale.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. But, if you want to pursue course from IIM ( India's best business institute ) you have to qualify in CAT entrance examination conducted by IIM every year.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination. There is same eligibility to pursue course in correspondence from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?