7th May 2013, 04:00 PM
fazalrahman95

Can I do MBA in regular college if I am a graduate in periyar university

hello sir

am a graduate in periyar university in single sitting. can i do mba in regular college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in regular college after completing BSc computers from Periyar University?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in finance from Periyar University, Salem?
  3. Colleges providing M.Phi computer science regular under periyar university?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  5. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  6. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  7. Top BSc Maths colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  9. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  10. Can I pursue regular MBA in HR from a good college after scoring 43% marks in graduation -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Government recognized colleges and universities for M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  13. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Can I apply for ICET and go for MBA course having done B.Com Computers from Periyar University, Chennai?
  15. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  16. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  17. Is Periyar University, Salem blacklisted?
  18. Can I appear for Bank PO Exams after completion of B.Com from Periyar University?
2nd May 2014, 12:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in regular college if I am a graduate in periyar university

You need to write the CAT exam for getting into IIM. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. The Common Admission Test is basically conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions into the IIMs. There is QA segment for students to check the mathematics. Data Interpretation is another section which is about basic formats in which data can be presented in form of graphs, pie charts, tables. There are Logical Ability questions which are about identifying patterns in the given data set.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?