18th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

can ido after bsc nursing mbbs ? what is procedure and fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  6. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  7. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  9. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  11. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  13. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [New]
  15. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  16. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  17. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  18. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
18th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

can i do mbbs after this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?