16th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS or MS after completing 4 years BDS with 1 year internship?

can i do mbbs or ms (ent) after cmpleting my 4 year bds with 1 year internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  2. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  3. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship? -- [New]
  4. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
  5. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai?
  6. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  7. Is it possible to do BDS after completing MBBS? Is it better to do MS?
  8. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  9. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  10. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  11. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  12. Is it compulsory to do 1 year internship after doing BDS?
  13. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  14. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  18. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
25th June 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS or MS after completing 4 years BDS with 1 year internship?

I have completed BDS and i m practising ,i m interested in doing MBBS studies..Is it Possible?
25th June 2012, 04:25 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBBS or MS after completing 4 years BDS with 1 year internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend
yes it is possible but you should eligible for age and other criteria for PMT exams and you have to clear any entrance exam ... but again you need 5 to 7 years study after than you can start your MBBS job.. but as my opinion it is totally wastage of time ...so do your present job.. and all the best for your future..
thank you
25th June 2012, 08:19 PM
shia213ryfdteyrw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can do MBBS after BDS , but you cannot do MS directly. for that you have to first do MBBS . but age limit for mbbs joining is 25 years.
9th August 2012, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bds after completing mbbs? Or whatvis better to do ms or bds?
23rd February 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to 2 do cardiology at ny cst nw m dng bds fst yr..hw 2 go 4 dat
1st April 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

my son wants to do his internship in mumbai after completing his bds from outside mumbai. what is the process?
5th April 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

what are the certificates to be registered aftr comPletn of BDs InternShip?
5th April 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

what are the certificates to be registered aftr comPletn of BDs InternShip?
8th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after studying bds for 2 years??????? i heard it from someone...
6th November 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs first and then do bds how many years i have to study bds after mbbs
19th November 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is completed BDs (1 year internship also) she can do MBBS now what is the procecedure, her age is 23 completed in) Sep. 13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?