21st February 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?

In how many years can I complete internship after passing my final year BDS? Can I complete my internship after 2 years and then get the degree certificate? I need the information regarding this real soon as I need to look out for applying for the internship soon as possible. Thank you.

20th December 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In how many years can I complete internship after passing my final year BDS? Can I complete my internship after 2 years and then get the degree certificate? I need the information regarding this real soon as I need to look out for applying for the internship soon as possible. Thank you.

Duration of the internship after completion of BDS is one year. The BDS degree shall be granted only after completion of internship. Therefore, it is mandatory to complete one year internship after the BDS course to get a BDS degree certificate. Candidates can study MDS or other related courses only after BDS completion. Candidates have to clear the internship for applying civil service examination also. It is better to join and complete the internship after completion of BDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?