3rd December 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?

I was not take maths in 12th.I was only take maths in fy b.com.Can I do mca after bcom

12th December 2011, 12:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?

Hello Friend,
The eligibility criteria varies and is different in different institutions. Generally the minimum qualification is 50% in any recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with Mathematics at + 2 level
or Mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation.

Regards
12th December 2011, 02:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?

dear friend,
Eligibility for MCA course:-

1.Candidate must have had maths or stats in 12th..

This is the only eligibility criteria to apply for MCA course.

As you did not have maths or stats in 12th , then you are not eligible for MCA course.

All the best.
12th December 2011, 03:22 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
master degree in computer application is a good field . The duration of the course is 3 years. The admission to the course is by the entrance exam.
The eligibility for the aspirant to apply for the exam is a bachelor degree from any discipline but the aspirant must have chosen mathematics or statistics in their +2. This is due to the reason that many college offers BCA without mathematics or statistics.There is no age limit for appearing in the course. And the aspirant can appear in the exam any number of time as per wish.
The various entrance exam conducted are TANCET, NIMCET, etc. So you can apply if you have choosen mathematics or statistics in your higher secondary course.
12th December 2011, 03:50 PM
mani_baban

Cool Re: Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?

Hello Friend,
The eligibility criteria varies and is different in different institutions. Generally the minimum qualification is 50% in any recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with Mathematics at + 2 level
or Mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation.

Regards
12th December 2011, 03:58 PM
tejesh_09

Yes you can do MCA after B.Com if you have Mathematics in your graduation level.

Though the eligibilty criteria varies from Institution to Institution for admission in to MCA course still generally if you are a graduate with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised college with Math in 12th level or math as one of the subject in graduation level then you are eligible for admission into MCA.
24th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do MCA after doing B.com from Delhi University and i am also done deploma in computer engg. from BTE board, and i have also maths in 12th but only with 42 marks
10th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have passed Bcom.my 2 group is commerce(accounting,economics,business studies)
can i do MCA ??????
10th April 2012, 05:11 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

MCA (Master of Computer Application) is a postgraduate course conducted every year. You can apply for MCA in two ways :
1. On-line : You can apply online from the official website of MCA i.e. www.mca.gov.in. The information regarding MCA and for completing the registration is given at the website itself.
2. Off-line : You can apply offline by simply filling up the prospectus-cum application form which can be obtained from the nearest post office.
Sorry, you cannot apply for MCA because you have not pursued Mathematics in 10+2 according to the eligibility criteria applicable for MCA.
> Eligibility Criteria :
1. Must have pursued mathematics as a studying subject in 10+2.
2. Must have completed graduation with science stream.
3. There is no any age criteria applicable for MCA.
4. Must have done an undergraduate course like BBA, BCA or B.Tech.

For further information, visit www.mca.gov.in
* Best of Luck for your future...........
13th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

personal details who succesed it field after compleating both bcom and mca
3rd May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?
2nd January 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i have pased my 2(science with maths) & take bcom.can i do mca aftr bcom?
24th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i am final year b-com student i want to join MCA after finished this graduation. i don't have maths but i had business statistics and business mathematics in this graduation level can i do MCA?
12th June 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca after b.com but idon't has maths in puc but i had busines maths in my graduation
15th August 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

I m doing pgdca second sem n I did bcom n m.a can i do mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?