15th July 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA with the help of scholarship outside India?

I'm bca third yes student...I"ll doing MCA with the help of schlorship in abroador in india..bcz my family will not able to pay my MCA fees..so plz tell what can I do.. What is the procedure which I need to follow up? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

15th July 2015, 08:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA with the help of scholarship outside India?

Yes, you can do M.C.A i.e Master in Computer Application which is a post graduate course duration of 2 years .

A scholarship is an award of access to an institution, or a financial aid award for an individual student scholar, for the purpose of furthering their education. Scholarships are awarded based on a range of criteria which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.

The procedure for applying for different scholarships in India and abroad are different. The fellowships amount also differs according to the grade of study and organization or the trust that offers it. It is important for the students to go through the details of the scholarships in India and abroad before accepting them as many of them may come with some strings attached.

Institutional Scholarship: These are scholarships awarded by a specific college or university (institution) to a student planning to attend that institution.

First off all you have to apply the respective college where Scholarship is providing , Then they will organize a test where you have to crack then they will provide you the scholarship amount.
15th July 2015, 01:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Yes, of course you can do MCA with the help of scholarship but for getting scholarship you need to score at least 80% above in your last examination then only you may be able to get a scholarship.

You can apply in any of the following universities for scholarship:

** University of North Texas

** University of New Haven

** Troy University

** Loyola University, Chicago

** Kutztown University, Pennsylvania
15th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,You can complete your dream of MCA from abroad.You can do MCA in Abroad with Scholarship.There are many banks in India those provide Education loan for Abroad Study.In India,Government also helps the poor students for abroad study.Government also give some amount of education loan and interest also.There are some banks those provide Education Loan for abroad.

--> Union Bank of India

--> State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur

--> Bank of Maharashtra

--> United Western Bank

--> SBI Commercial and International Bank

--> Punjab National Bank

--> State Bank of Mysore

--> United Bank of India

--> Dena Bank

--> Bank Of India

--> Canara Bank

--> Allahabad Bank

--> Bharat Overseas Bank

--> Axis Bank

--> Karnataka Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?