7th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?

Hello Sir
I am a BCA student
I want to do my MCA in foreign
For that I am thinking to give toefl or ielts
i want to know which exam is helpful for
me if i want to study by scholarship?

9th January 2015, 02:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?

If you want to do your MCA in USA, you can apply for TOEFL or IELTS exam. But, most of the universities in other countries accept IELTS score to offer admission to the students. And chances of getting Scholarship is not based on selection of IELTS or TOEFL exam. It depends upon your academic profile. If you are a student, who have following academic profile, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. IELTS - Minimum 6.5 bands (or) TOEFL - At least 90 marks
25th July 2022, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?

Hi sir
I have completed mca in 2020 now i get ilets or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?