9th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Agriculture after BA?

Can i do MSc agriculture after BA...pelase tell me my chances to do

Related Questions:

24th August 2012, 03:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Agriculture after BA?

No you cannot do M.Sc in Agriculture with a B.A degree.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in MSc Agriculture is Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4 pattern of education in Agriculture with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) conducts All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA-PG) for Admission to Master’s Degree in Agriculture. You need to clear the entrance examination as well to be eligible to apply for admission.

6th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i did my b.tech cse, i am interested to do msc agriculture, can you give me any suggestion.

10th October 2012, 02:21 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did my b.tech cse, i am interested to do msc agriculture, can you give me any suggestion.
No ,it's possible your not eligible for M.sc in Agriculture Course .

M.sc in Agriculture is an Master degree Course . It is an Master degree Course . The duration of the Course is for two years and Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for this M.sc in Agriculture Course than you should Complete Bachelor degree in Agriculture like, B.sc in Agriculture / B.sc in Bio technology /B.sc in Forestry / B.sc Hons Etc.. from recognized University .

You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

You have Complete BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) Course . So, your not eligible for M.sc in Agriculture Course .

::: Suggestion :::

If your Interested to apply for Higher degree Courses than you may apply for the courses like, Master of Arts /Master of Commerce / Master of Business Administration Etc..

The Basic Qualification to apply for this Courses is that the candidate should Qualified in Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University

Note :- To Get admission for MBA Course you have to get Qualified in any one of the Entrance Examination Such as MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT Etc..

So, After Completing your BA Course you may apply for the Any one of the Course in which you have Interested . This Master degree Course having Good Scope in Both the Public as well Private Sectors .

10th October 2012, 08:47 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After BA it is not possible to do M.Sc. in Agriculture as this is a Science stream and BA(Bachelor of Arts) is a Arts stream.

M.Sc. in Agriculture is Master of Science in Agriculture, is a two years Post Graduation course which can only be pursed after B.Sc. in Agriculture/Biotechnology/Forestry/Pisciculture etc. from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

As you have complected B.A. , you should apply for M.A.(Master of Arts) or you may apply for MBA(Master of Business Administration) by appearing through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

2nd December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc agriculture after bsc(in maths physics and computer sience)

23rd January 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do agricultural msc after b.pharm with bio tech sub

15th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc with maths,physics and chemistry. now i want do msc agriculture in distacne is any possible to do like that
if not possible plz refer me i am going to bsc agriculture again in distance

16th March 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can.i do msc agriculture after doing bsc in home science

12th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

can we do msc in agriculture after completing bzc?

13th August 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am bsc with zoology botany chemistry .Am i elegible for msc agriculture distanse education.

19th August 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc economics from a.i.o.u in sharja plz tell me about this

15th October 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do MSC in agriculture on the bases of age i am not complete my BA iam in second year BA PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESSION MY AGE IS ALREDY 30

6th January 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.sc forestry after B.Sc in microbiology, biotechnology and biochemistry...? Please... please... help.

14th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do any masters degree in science after BA degree whether it is possible or not please suggest me or I want to do any science related subjects after BA

22nd October 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for msc agriculture or forestry after bsc in (zoolgy botany and chemistry) plx tell me

2nd June 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Agriculture after B.Sc with physics honours?

I did BSC with physics honours but I want to go for higher studies on agriculture can I?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?