20th June 2011, 03:28 PM
tatipally sairam

What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?

im persuing b-tech final year in mechanical branch i want to do MS in germany what is the procedure?what are the exams to be appear?what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  3. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany. -- [New]
  7. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  8. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  9. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  10. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  13. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  14. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  17. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  18. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
8th May 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?

what exams should i write to do M.S. in germany?
8th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?

what exams should i write to do M.S. in germany?
17th August 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

please can i know which is the best course in MSC AGRICULTURE after BSC AGRICULTURE...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?