30th May 2018, 01:27 AM
rahulpal527803

Possibility to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 65% in 12th?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th standard and secured 65% marks in it. I want to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to do BTech in this stream with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?
  3. Possibility to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 65% in 12th?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh?
  8. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. Can I become an Astronaut through BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  12. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  13. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  17. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  18. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
31st May 2018, 02:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 65% in 12th?

** Yes you are eligible to study B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with 65% in 12th.

** As per my knowledge, the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to score good marks in entrance examination.

** The duration of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course is four years.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT’s
31st May 2018, 04:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 65% in 12th?

B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering is a four year course. Admission in the course is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by universities and CBSE.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60 percent ( varies with institutes ).

So, you can appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for admission in the course. Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission in government as well as private engineering colleges.
31st May 2018, 06:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology and to get admission in Aeronautical engineering stream the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various universities to get admission in course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination is 60 percent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Admission is also conducted on the basis of score in Joint Entrance Examination.

So, if you want to get admission in institute of your own choice then kindly visit official website to get detail about admission procedure.
31st May 2018, 07:02 PM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

Take JEE Advanced exam and secure a rank not less than 5000 to get admission in Aerospace Engineering course at graduate level.
2nd June 2018, 05:49 PM
stutiswet2

Yes, you are eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering with this percentage. But there are very few engineering colleges that offer Aeronautical Engineering. You must pursue this course from a reputed institute then only you will get good future benefits for career. To get admission into a good institute, you will have to apply for JEE Main Exam and secure good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?