3rd June 2012, 11:44 PM
Siddhi dalal

Can I do MSc in Forensic science after completing BCA?

Can i do MSc in forensic Science after Completing BCA?...pelase tell me the info

19th June 2012, 09:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Forensic science after completing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhi dalal View Post
Can i do MSc in forensic Science after Completing BCA?...pelase tell me the info
Candidate seeking to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science must have completed the Bachelors degree program in Science [preferably physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, bio-chemistry or applied sciences] from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Institutions offering M.Sc in Forensic Science:
  • Amity Institute of Forensic Science, U.P.
  • Department of Forensic Science, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P
  • Osmanaia University, Hyderabad
  • National institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
  • Department of Criminology and Forensic Science, Sagar University, Madhya Pradesh
  • Punjabi University, Patiala.
For detail information refer to their official websites.
22nd November 2021, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Forensic science after completing BCA?

can i do msc in forensic science after bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?