5th October 2012, 12:47 AM
NIGHILA

How can I do part time M.Tech?

How can i do part time mtech under university belongs to kerala state in EEE
?

30th October 2016, 12:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do part time M.Tech?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. The admission in Master of Technology is given on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering rank card. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. It is a computer based test of three hours and of 100 marks consisting of 65 questions from technical stream and aptitude.

All India Council for Technical Education has not approved part time in any university of India. If any deemed university or technical institute offers part time M.Tech, its degree will not be valid for higher studies or government jobs. It is beneficial for you to apply for GATE exam and crack it and then get admission in any engineering colleges in Kerala on basis of GATE scorecard.

The second stage of GATE is that GATE qualified candidate get stipend for pursuing Master of Technology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?