21st April 2010, 03:42 PM
appalanaidu

JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations

how can i get jntu part time m.tech civil engg entrance and please send privious modal papers & sylabus i have 3rd may 2010 entrance is the too short period

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. PhD entrance exam old question papers of Civil Engineering stream from JNTU?
  3. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  4. Previous Ph.D entrance question papers in civil engineering from JNTU Anantapur?
  5. Old question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in civil engineering of JNTU Kakinada
  6. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  7. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  8. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  13. Combined Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to start preparation for GATE?
  15. Details about part time entrance test for Anna University?
  16. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I pursue M.E (part time) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering without giving Entrance exam? List of the Colleges for the same? -- [New]
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd May 2010, 10:41 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations

you can get the practice papers from
http://www.estudentzone.com/jntu-m-tech-design-for-testability-question-papers/1571
3rd May 2010, 10:49 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations

well now dear friend i can only hope that your exam must have gone well and the entire syllabus is there in the official website of the JNTU i hope you can find it over there ... i wish you success and good luckk..
take care dear ,,,,
3rd May 2010, 11:50 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey friend sorry i didnt help you,so today is your exam over..hope you have done well......
24th June 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

IS there any correspondance M Tech program in civil engg? when it is going to start? please give me details
vishwa
15th July 2010, 01:00 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus
you go through the website :www.estudentzone.com
For preparation of JNTU;
First you go through the syllabus,then for deep study of subject
go through the text book;after that go through the previous year
question paper for testing your preparation.
13th August 2010, 10:32 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you want to get the knowledge about the JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations,
Then no need to worry ,you can get the information for the JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations,
On the following websites.
www.successcds.com
www.estudentzone.com
Just go and get the all the information.
22nd August 2010, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

details regarding jntu parttime phd civil engineering entrance exam papers, syallbus, preparations
20th January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want detail of mtech (commen civil engineering) jntu hyderabad syllabus if any detail please send my mail id [email protected]
1st April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

please give me the notification of m.tech correspondence (civil engineering) please send my my mail ID [email protected]
28th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi Naidu

I am Karunakar,appearing for Part Time Mtech Entrance this year,Can u please provide me with previous year paper which you have attempted.If you have can u please send it on [email protected].
6th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

ANY ONE TELL ME COTACT NO FOR MTECH ENQUIRI
6th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for written test for distance m tech in ece from jntuh
24th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

JNTU part time m.tech civil engineering entrance exam papers, syllabus, preparations
22nd February 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E.in civil engineering. Now i want to pursue my M.Tech in Highway engineering. So can u help me in this regard. Which colleges offers this Highway engineering correspondance in M.Tech
20th December 2013, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

Please send m.Tech Part time structural engineering notification(2014) [email protected]
26th August 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to persue mtech correspondence in civil from jntu...so please tell me the procedure ..and wht exam to be given ...send me the details to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?