27th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time MBA with CS? Procedure to apply for it?

Can I do part time MBA with CS??? If it is possible then could u please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  2. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  4. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBA(Part Time) finance course?
  6. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do part time MBA with CS? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  9. Procedure to get admission for part time MBA? Date of entrance exams for Part time MBA?
  10. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  11. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  14. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  16. Ph.D in part time after completing MBA in HR specialization? -- [New]
  17. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  18. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
11th November 2011, 08:30 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do part time MBA with CS? Procedure to apply for it?

dear friend,

yes, you can do .
but i don't thin that you can get the profit from that .
its gonna not good for you .
so just go for regular course.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?