11th April 2011, 10:38 AM
ttapas76

Can I do Ph.D or M.Phil in tourism in India or abroad without answering any entrance exam? List of UGC approved colleges where I can do the course?

Hello....I am a lecturer of a college and i have done M.T.M with 63% marks and i just want to do p.hd or M.phil in tourism from india or from abroad in cheap rate.If possible to do without entrance exam then i will be very happy but it should be validate by UGC.If some body having any connection with any university then please get in touch with me< my name is Tapas Ghosh(9016887303 & e mail id [email protected])>please help me out.
Regards,
Tapas Ghosh

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  8. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  9. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  10. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism
  11. List of Indian universities approved by UGC and AICTE to apply for Ph.D?
  12. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  14. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  16. Courses available to study in PhD? Entrance exam to study in India as well as in Abroad?
  17. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  18. Dates of Ph.D entrance examination held by UGC approved universities?
27th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Nitin_Mittal

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D or M.Phil in tourism in India or abroad without answering any entrance exam? List of UGC approved colleges where I can do the course?

Mr. Ghosh in almost every state of india there are some u.g.c recognized universities that offer p.h.d or m.phil in tourism. u can check it out from the official site of u.g.c.
17th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D or M.Phil in tourism in India or abroad without answering any entrance exam? List of UGC approved colleges where I can do the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin_Mittal View Post
Mr. Ghosh in almost every state of india there are some u.g.c recognized universities that offer p.h.d or m.phil in tourism. u can check it out from the official site of u.g.c.
Sir...I want to do M.Phil or P.Hd in Tourism or Hotel management without any entrance exam...Is it possible.....Please reply me ([email protected])

Tapas Ghosh
19th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Mr. Ghosh
I am also pursuing P.Hd in tourism from a regional institute of Pacific University of Udaipur.You can take there number 09646884777/666.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?