15th July 2011, 03:16 AM
adistyle

Is it a good option to do Polytechnic in computer engineering along with BCA?

sir,

i am pursuing BCA from IGNOU. Can i do polytechnic in computer engineering with BCA is it a good option or not. please please help me..........

15th July 2011, 10:36 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Is it a good option to do Polytechnic in computer engineering along with BCA?

Yeah sure you can persue BCA along with diploma in computer engineering. As you are doing BCA in distance you don't need to attend classes regularly. So, you will have time to attend class in computer engineering also. I have seen many guys even do more than one regular course like B.Com and B.Sc IT at a time. If you core up with the study there is no disadvantages of earning more than one degree or diploma at a time. It wil open up multiple job options for you.
All the Best
15th July 2011, 11:21 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do Polytechnic in computer engineering along with BCA?

i don't think with BCA if you do polytechnic then it will be better. as you are doing BCA so it is graduation level course(10+2+3). but polytechnic which is diploma in engineering is not a graduation level course. if you want to do graduation then you have to do B.Tech/B.E after completion of diploma in engineering.

also the BCA is syllabus is more developed. you will learn so many things in BCA which are not part of diploma in engineering.if you have two degree BCA and Diploma in engineering BCA will get more priority.

so there is no use of polytechnic if you do BCA and polytechnic at a time. i think it's better to concentrate on your BCA study. after completion of BCA try to complete MCA.surely you will get good job after completion of your study.

best wishes.
15th July 2011, 11:27 AM
sanjeev26

In my views there is no need to do polytecnic if you are doing BCA from ignou BCA is much better then polytechnic in computers after that you can fill the form of MCA and you must got good JOb in reputed company after completed your MCA. or after BCA you have a bachlor degree by which you can apply many master degree courses. so I think its not a good option to do polytecnic with BCA.
15th July 2011, 02:12 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by adistyle View Post
sir,

i am pursuing BCA from IGNOU. Can i do polytechnic in computer engineering with BCA is it a good option or not. please please help me..........
Hello
according to me sir,They both are not related with each because you are already doing BCA from a good college IGNOU .it will definately take you hiher or after you may go with MCA and other dreamful course but polytechnic only in demand if you do b.tech after polytechnic but this take your many years till then may be you come up with some good jobs through MCA
so its better to continue with BCA and give your best result will come on its own
best wishes and Do well
15th July 2011, 05:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after complete your BCA

why you go for DIPLOMA?

in my option you go for MCA

after complete your MCA you do a job in software company.

like:--

TCS
WIPRO
HCL
ACCENTURE
IBM
15th July 2011, 06:25 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, don't thing that you will be get more better option after doing Polytechnic in computer engineering along with BCA.

it is not possible to do the two things at a same time with best. so it will better for you what ever you must do, do that with a best.

if you are interested to do engineering then you must do Polytechnic course in a good way.

or if you are interested to do MCA then you must do bca in a good way.

all the best..........
15th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Sagar Keshari

yes it is the good option for you and more over doing bca with polytechnique is a good option which will fetch you good job in your near future and if you do mca then you will be getting good job.
15th July 2011, 09:59 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear
no dear you shouldn't choose it while you are doing BCA,
you should get good score in BCA for doing MCA by good colleges.
so be confident what are you doing.
polytechnical is for diploma degree
and your BCA is best of all software languages .
best of luck
2nd August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hve just cmpletd my 12th in non-med..is diploma in engineering is the best option..or bsc(cs)..or bca.for job after 3 years.Pls reply .m confusd
24th August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed sslc. I have got admission for 1 science and also i got allotment in polytechnic computer engineering. I studied hardware and iam interested in hardware. What i want to choose 1 or comp engineering??
29th September 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic in software engineering after std 10 then how many years it will take to complete & become software engineer & what is the starting salary & also average salary.
30th September 2011, 06:51 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
It will not be a convenient option to go for BCA along with Diploma in Computer Science.
Frankly speaking the scope after Diploma in Computer Science is quite less.
If you are doing BCA then after completion of your Graduation you can try for several CMM level5 companies.
It's not a good option to do Diploma in CS
As you are already going for a much better option.
All the very best.
thank you!!!!
15th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10th with 82% .i have written ceep and got computer engg.... In diploma. Is it good option for me? Please guide me sir i have no one 2 guide.
2nd December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do diploma and B.Sc along? so please me can i do this? please tell me
7th December 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

WHAT PREPRATIONS I DO FOR POLYTECHNICH EXAMS
17th January 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir im doing BCA(5th sem) from IGNOU and m also doing soft. developing course (In this all language like c,c ,ds,java,c#.net,unix,vb.) from local institute. Sir what is the benefit of this software developing certificate in my career ,can i get a good job after my BCA,After BCA i will do MCA also. => vikas
19th June 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how many course is available after diplima in computer engineering please help me i need help
20th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
have completed BCA from IGNOU in 2011 and now i want to go further for the polytechnic in machenical Engineering
so please suggest me if it good for me to do polytechnic in machenical Engineering
I need your advice.................................. plz suggest me sir
30th June 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Ploytechnic in Mechanical Engineering is good course for career, But you completed your graduation (BCA), so why you going to lower level, after complete your diploma in mechanical, for graduation it need to complete B.Tech also, So in my point of view MCA is better for you, after complete MCA you can easily get job in any Software Company also in CMM level 5.
30th June 2012, 01:56 PM
artigoyal52

Quote:
Originally Posted by adistyle View Post
sir,

hello
ya sure this is good option.
because Further you can proceed for IT field. which is very large field.
After that you can pursuing MCA.
after post graduation there will be good chance to get good job.
you can do short term course after BCA that will also good.
good luck
20th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed in 10th & 12th so please tell me 1. i go to BCA & after MCA 2.polytechnic in dehli after b.tech...please please help me now i so canfuice...? my ph no is 8954542753 email id [email protected]
14th December 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic in software engineering after std 10 then how many years it will take to complete & become software engineer
13th June 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do both course b.com nd diploma in one tym
5th February 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir
i am in class 10 and i want to become computer engineer
plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?