21st May 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UI Designing and development by taking up humanities?

Sir I am a class tenth student, I am interested to take humanities with multimedia, can I do UI Designing and development. If no what similar courses can I do, they should be related to IT field, as I am passionate for this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Nursing courses after taking Humanities in 12th standard?
  2. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  3. What course should I opt for making career in game development and design? I am a student of class 12 (Science) and want to pursue a career in game development and designing
  4. Will I get admission in 11th science stream after scoring 40% in 10th?
  5. Best topic for doing HR project? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do after passing my 12th? In which section of Indian Army can I join?
  7. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in Interior Designing by taking commerce after passing 12th?
  9. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  11. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  12. Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong?
  13. How to approach companies for internship?
  14. Which stream should I select other than maths if I want to do BFA
  15. Career options for girls after 12th?
  16. Which stream must I choose after passing 10th to become an IFS officer
  17. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  18. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
7th November 2022, 11:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I do UI Designing and development by taking up humanities?

Yes, there is no any compulsion that you have to take a particular field for the following
There are many online crash course that you can take up even if you are in 10 standard
If you are interested in taking humanities you can do the following there is no harm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?