5th March 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore

how a jammu kashmir migrant can apply for CET . Can i buy the form from cet cell as i m living in blore
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  2. How may I get details about MBBS entrance test for Migrant students of Jammu and Kashmir?
  3. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  7. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  10. From where to buy IIT JEE forms from Jammu City?
  11. When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. List of Agricultural Colleges in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Why AIPMT is restricted in states like Andra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir etc?
  15. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir
  16. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  17. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  18. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
21st April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore

how to get the form for pm scholarship........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?