10th August 2012, 02:43 PM
JEENAL PANCHAL

Can I be eligible for Bank exam after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control

i have completed diploma in "instrumentation&control" i am doing job in this field last 1.5 yrs >can i eligible for bank exam and job?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  2. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  3. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  4. Can I do AMIE after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  7. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  8. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  9. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  12. How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks
  13. How can I join ICWA after completing B.E in instrumentation and control
  14. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  15. How to take admission in CMJ university after completing B.E in Instrumentation and Control
  16. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  18. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
28th August 2012, 06:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Bank exam after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control

It is possible to attend bank exam after diploma. 50% marks in diploma is essential for this. Also clerical posts will be suitable for you with this qualification. Higher age limit for this post is 28 years. One can log in to the official site and apply online for this exam. On clearing written exam, it is essential to appear for personal interview as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?