9th March 2012, 03:55 PM
ksatish746

How to get direct admission in IPCC? I have completed M.Com with 50% marks

Dear Sir

I am satish kumar. I am complet M.com with 50% marks and i want to direct admission in Ipcc. Please tell me i am direct admission in ipcc.

4th May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC? I have completed M.Com with 50% marks

SIR CAN I GET ADMISSION DIRECT TO IPCC AFTER BCOM
7th May 2012, 10:29 AM
abhikumarjsr560

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC? I have completed M.Com with 50% marks

My name is amrita singh i am student of m.com with 69%, how can i get direct addimission in ca...
15th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.COM final with 55% marks .can i direct addmission in ipcc
16th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i am appeared MBA Finance, Can i get direct addmission in IPCC
20th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.COM final with 55% marks .can i direct addmission in ipcc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-direct-admission-ipcc-i-have-completed-m-com-50-marks-658270.html#ixzz245oGDZG9
28th August 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksatish746 View Post
Dear Sir

I am satish kumar. I am complet M.com with 50% marks and i want to direct admission in Ipcc. Please tell me i am direct admission in ipcc.
sorry satish u r nt eligible
29th August 2012, 06:15 PM
Ugochukwu

you can get a Direct Entry for programmes in IPCC IF you apply in the institution of your choice....before applying make sure you meet their requirements like grades in your degree/Certificate awards
29th August 2012, 06:17 PM
Ugochukwu

You can get a Direct Entry for programmes in IPCC IF you apply in the institution of your choice in india .....before applying make sure you meet their requirements like grades in your degree/Certificate awards.....
29th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello there,
There is no such procedure through which you can take direct admission to IPCC. For giving IPCCone first needs to clear CA Foundation course i.e. CPT Common Proficiency Test. After clearing CPT only you can get yourself enrolled in to IPCC course. There is no other way out for this.
Hope your query must have resolved by now. And if you really want to make your career in CA,then doesn¡¯t waste time as students these days apply for CPT just after giving 12th exams. So I would suggest you enroll in CPT soon¡*
Thanks and Regards,
8th December 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 47% marks in B.Com and 55% Marks in MBA Finance. Can I get direct Entry in IPCC?
Plz Reply
30th May 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have complete mcom with 53% & pgdba with 62% from scdl pune so m i eligible for direct admission in ca ipcc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?