3rd May 2012, 12:41 AM
rukup

Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC after completing B.Tech with 63%?

Dear Sir/Madam

i am complete my B.Tech in year 2010 with 63%
& can i direct admision in CA-IPCC ?

pls tell me about this processer

thanks & regards

Er. Pawan Kashyap

4th May 2012, 08:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC after completing B.Tech with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukup View Post
Dear Sir/Madam

i am complete my B.Tech in year 2010 with 63%
& can i direct admision in CA-IPCC ?

pls tell me about this processer

thanks & regards

Er. Pawan Kashyap
The proposal for exemption from the Common Proficiency Test for graduates with certain percentage of marks has been made by the council but has not been approved by the union government up till now. So, till the proposal is accepted and included in the regulations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course has to qualify the Common Proficiency Test, in order to get admission into the Integrated Professional Competence course and move further.

Now, as far as Common Proficiency Test is concerned, it is conducted twice a year and you may register two months prior to the first day of the month in which the Common Proficiency Test is supposed to be conducted.
So, basically for the test to be conducted in the month of June, the last date to register is 31st March and for the test to be conducted in the month of December, the last date to register is 30th September.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
14th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC after completing B.Tech with 63%?

Can i get direct admission to CA after passing B.com ?
4th June 2017, 09:12 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC after completing B.Tech with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get direct admission to CA after passing B.com ?
Hi dear

CA course includes 3 level
CPT
IPCC
FINAL

After 12th you have to appear for CPT to enter into CA course.

But for graduates they have an option to skip CPT level and to appear for IPCC exams if they have got 55% marks in bcom.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?