3rd March 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to get a job after completing 10th with 70%?

sir i have completed my 10th with 70% in 2003 my +2 with 63.44% in 2005 and my b.tech in 2007 to 2011 with 7 cgpa.i passed my B.tech in September.till now i have no job what i do ,i don't want to study further.please help my father is expired after my +2 so i have 2 year gap in +2 and b.tech.if i do bpo job can i get good career.thanks in advance

25th June 2012, 10:46 AM
vikrampnv

Default Re: Can I be eligible to get a job after completing 10th with 70%?

you didnt mention the your branch........
you have good qualification as your marks are good......
first you dont lose your confidence....and try for govt jobs by taking coaching these are available for all branches.......
if you want to do bpo you must do under good mnc company.......
25th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can give the recruitment exams in the software companies like TCS, WIPRO, Infosys etc.

Eligibility criteria for the same is:-

You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection procedure includes:-
written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

For more information visit their official website.

You can also give exam for the following government companies:-
SAIL
ISRO
BHEL
NTPC
ONGC
GAIL
25th June 2012, 01:47 PM
tanveersandhu

Dear Friend i will not personally suggest you for going after job after 10th. I will personally recommend you to study further and get good qualification for better job and future. But if you are really willing to go for the job now than you can try to find some job in the private sector or in the call centers etc. as there are very less chances of a govt. job after 10th. So, i will again suggest you to at least do +2 with good marks. The choice is all yours. Best of Luck.
25th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,You can get the job after 10th class in the BPO.If you dont want to study further then dont go for it.As you have a lot of family tensions & burden due to your father so I will suggest you to do a job so as to make you self dependent & tension relief.There are a No: of jobs available for you.In order to know the same you can enroll yourself on the websites like naukri.com,shine.com etc.

You can also appear in the various competitive exam to get a govt job.To get more details about BPO job you can go at-

http://bpo.timesjobs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?