9th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?

after completing 10th stanadard how to get a job as a pilot what is the qualification to be as a pilot? What is the salary after joining

9th December 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?

how can i become a pilot after completing grade 10.
15th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?

what education is needed to become a pilot
3rd February 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what subjects should be takesh to became a pilot
4th February 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Mr.-----
You cant do pilot courses after completing 10th...its aweful..to appear as a pilot u'll need to get a CPL (commercial pilot licence) for this u need to complete CPL course at major cities like hyderbad,delhi, banglore and many more, the course cost you nearly 22 lakhs.. and the salary ranges from
as co-pilot : 70,000 to 1 lakhs
as pilot after 1 year : 1 to 2 lakhs
as senior pilot after 5 to 10 years : 5 to 6 lakhs

if u have doubts e-mail me
[email protected]

hope ur satisfied

cheers...
4th February 2013, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Although you can apply for SPL( Students Pilot License) after 10th class .

The age limit for Commercial Pilot License(CPL) in 18 to 30 years.

Height should not be below 5 feet and eyesight should be 6/6 and should not be colour blind.

The total cost of becoming a Commercial Pilot will be approx 15-20 lakhs.

You have to pass following training if you want to become an Commercial Pilot:

-SPL

-PPL

-CPL

The salary is very handsome once you become a skilled pilot.

• Trainee pilot — Rs 15,000-20,000

• First officer (junior) — Rs 100,000 and above

• First officer (senior) — Rs 1,80,000 and above

• Commander — Rs 2,50,000 and above

For more information visit http://www.dgca.nic.in
5th February 2013, 12:05 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing 10th stanadard how to get a job as a pilot what is the qualification to be as a pilot? What is the salary after joining
HI!
After passing 10th you are not eligible for Pilot.

If you want to become pilot then you have to pass 12th with physics and Maths and Chemistry.

After passing 12th you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.
After passing N.D.A exam you can join Indian Air Force.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
26th March 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the prefdrable courses during vacation
10th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i failed in second pu .can i become pilot.plz tell me sir.........
15th July 2013, 11:19 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii Friend

If you are interested to become a commercial pilot then, min requirement is 12th pass with Physics & Maths..After that

1. Clear DGCA class 2 medical and get your File Number.
2. Take initial ground class for an experienced instructor.
3. Choose a good flight training school in USA, Canada, New Zealand (other than India) and take admission
4.Fly and log min of 200 hrs
5.Clear theory & flying exams and get your CPL
Being a Pilot I suggest you not to contact any agents or consultancy..Do not waste your money on them..You can directly join the flight schools for your CPL training
Training cost depend on the country & school you select,

In USA the cost will be 16-22 lakh, duration 6 - 8 months
In India the same course will be around 28 - 30 lakh, duration 2 - 3 years..

and

If you are interested to become a pilot in Indian Airforce then,
There are mainly 2 type of entries,

(i) NDA Entry: 10 + 2 male students with Mathematics and Physics as their subjects can apply provided they are between 16 1/2 Yrs -19 Yrs of age and are unmarried. NDA Advertisements are released by UPSC in March and September every year. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

(ii) CDSE Entry: A qualified graduate or a final-year B.E/B. Tech in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10 +2 level can apply through CDSE if he/she is unmarried and between 19-23 Yrs of age. Candidates have to apply in response to the Flying Branch Advertisements given during Apr and Oct by UPSC. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

YOUR AGE SHOULD BE BELOW 23 YEARS
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY BACKLOGS AND 60% AGGREGATE
YOU HAVE TO WRITE C.D.S(COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM) CONDUCTED BY U.P.S.C . WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MARCH/APRIL AND SEPTEMBER/NOVEMBER

All The Best
24th March 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What are guidance that I can practice from a 10 class to become a success full pilot at the age?
Please reply u r answer
wsiting for your reply
Thank u Sir
1st April 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 10 pass and i want to know that what can i do for becom e a pilot nd please suggest me some books for prepration my mail id is [email protected] waiting for your respond
24th August 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had studying 10th class what course I want to take to became piolt
19th June 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects to take after 10th to become a pilot????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?