1st September 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?

i have completed my b.com this year is it possible to get admission in mca i want to get admission in mca what criteria is for mca

9th December 2011, 09:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?

Hello Friend,
Many government and private colleges offer the course of MCA and each have their own educational requirements. Some institution take direct admission if you have the required qualification and for some institution you have to appear for entrance test. You can take admission through regular or distance learning. As a B.Com graduate you can pursue MCA through few of the colleges. Also note that if you had maths or computer science as one of your subject in +2 or graduation then there will be more institution from where you can pursue this course.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?