18th August 2013, 08:33 AM
jitto joychan

Can I be eligible for LLB 3 years entrance exam after doing final year BBA

i am a final year bba student.Can i eligible for llb(3year) entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  2. Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University
  3. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  4. How should I enroll for CS course? I am currently pursuing BBA LLB
  5. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  6. What is the eligibility to get admission in 3 years LLB?
  7. Can I pursue Law after passing 12th?
  8. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Should I do LLB after 12th or after doing BBA? Is there any entrance exam for LLB?
  11. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of LLB entrance exam?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  14. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  15. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course? -- [New]
  16. How to do Pharma after passing 12th with commerce?
  17. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  18. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
11th April 2014, 01:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for LLB 3 years entrance exam after doing final year BBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitto joychan View Post
i am a final year bba student.Can i eligible for llb(3year) entrance exam
Yes you can apply for LLB course. But, you should not have pending backlogs in BBA course and make sure that you should score minimum 50% percentage of mark in Bachelor degree course. So, If you have completed BBA course without pending backlogs then definitely you're eligible for LLB course. But, before apply for LLB course you have to crack the LLB Entrance examination like, (ie:- Common Law Admission Test, Amity Law School Entrance Examination,NALSAR University of Law Entrance Examination). It's Important that you should qualified in entrance examination with good marks in order to get admission for LLB course in reputed colleges. The entrance examination pattern consist of Aptitude Test, General Knowledge, Language Ability, Legal Reasoning etc. So, please well prepare for the entrance examination and try to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?