3rd April 2011, 06:05 PM
meenu kataria

What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?

hello sir / madame
i am a student of final year , graduation .. and eagerly want to pursue LLB after this.. but the question is am i eligible for law as my age is 22 ..
if yes , then where can i get the coaching for preparing the exam.. ?

what is the difference in the entrance exam for law after +2 and after graduation ?? please take sum time out to enlighten me ..

please try and reply asap.. i will be thankful.

regards
meenu kataria.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  4. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  5. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  6. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  7. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  8. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  10. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  11. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  13. Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What can I do after completing 12th to join Law?
  14. What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science? -- [New]
  15. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  16. Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?
  17. Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?
  18. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
16th February 2012, 11:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?

Basically to pursue LLB you have to clear your plus two or graduation from any recognized institution with at least 40% of marks from a recognized college.For admission in the LLB course you have to fill an application form for appearing in the examination and even go through the personal interview.And generally the admission is done through various Entrance Test Conducted by University.The entrance exam at different levels and in some of the courses the admission is done directly.LLB Entrance Examination are :-

COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST (CLAT)

AWCET & PGLCET

Law Admission Test(LAT)

All India Bar Examination (AIBE)

Bar Council of India (BCI) Entrance Test

KLSAT.
16th February 2012, 11:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?

Basically to pursue LLB you have to clear your plus two or graduation from any recognized institution with at least 40% of marks from a recognized college.For admission in the LLB course you have to fill an application form for appearing in the examination and even go through the personal interview.And generally the admission is done through various Entrance Test Conducted by University.The entrance exam at different levels and in some of the courses the admission is done directly.LLB Entrance Examination are :-

COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST (CLAT)

AWCET & PGLCET

Law Admission Test(LAT)

All India Bar Examination (AIBE)

Bar Council of India (BCI) Entrance Test

KLSAT.
18th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10 2 and after completing graduation?

I am graduate and want to know about admission criteria for pursuing llb.
2nd March 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10 2 and after completing graduation?

hello sir / madame i am a student ofBHMS final year , graduation .. and eagerly want to pursue LLB after this.. but the question is am i eligible for law as my age is 23 .. if yes , then where can i get the coaching for preparing the exam.. ?

what is the difference in the entrance exam for law after 2 and after graduation ?? please take sum time out to enlighten me ..

please try and reply asap.. i will be thankful.
Yourfaithfuly Imtiyaz khan
10th April 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com(P) Final year student. Am I eligible for appearing in CLAT(Delhi University) before completing graduation and is LLB after graduation is a full time course or corresponce. I am pursuing CA also. Can i do LLB with CA
10th May 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i hav finished my B.com final year n awaitin for my 6th sem results. . And i m intrested in doing LLB. . And my percentage wil exceeds 70%. . Am i eligible fo getting direct admission through merit or i should write entrance test ? . .
11th October 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am 32yr and I did MBBS, what is the procedure to do LLB
12th October 2012, 09:15 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion. There are two ways to get admission for law degree. Firstly you can seek admission after completing 12th standard. Here you will have to apply for the BA LLB course which is 5 years long.

Today BA LLB course is very popular and candidates prefer is ove 3 years LLB. Although there is no difference in the degree. Both courses hold same value when applying for the job.

The BA LLB course saves your one year of academic studies. Since it includes a Bachelor degree course, you are not required to first complete a graduation and then LLB which would take 6 years.

The entrance exam you need to take after completing 12th is called Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Here is the exam pattern

>>>CLAT SYLLABUS<<<<<

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

Eligibility for BA LLB

1. Must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. You must have completed 12th before applying for CLAT. Final year students are not eligible.

5. Age limit is 20 years.

6. The age limit for SC/ST is 22 years.

Unless you belong to SC/ST you can take admission for BA LLB course. The option in front of you is LLB 3 years course. This can be done after completing graduation. There is not a single entrance exam for admission in LLB. Since LLB has overtaken by the BA LLB, few colleges these days are offering this course. Various colleges conducts their own entrance exam for the LLB therefore there is no single exam pattern. Some colleges also offer direct admission based on merit.

Eligibility for LLB

1. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit is 30 years.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is 35 years.
12th October 2012, 10:02 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are two types of LL.B. Degree which one can purse as per his/her acdemic qualification.

After 12th one can purse Five years Integrated LL.B. Degree and after Graduation in any stream one can purse three years LL.B. Degree. Both the LL.B. Degree has same value and importance. But by pursing five year LL.B. after 12th you are saving one year when after Graduation it is total six years after 12th.

Eligibility Criteria for Five years LL.B.:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed 12th in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board
-Should be within the age of 20 years.

Eligibility Criteria for three years LL.B.:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream with 40% marks froma recognised University
-Should be within the age of 30 years.

Some reputed Institutions conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to LL.B. courses.

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in
14th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

when are the entrance exams for llb held? can i get more details
13th July 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.a prog. And m in 2nd year. I want to do law after my graduation. Can i? And what wil be the duration of the course n which entrances wil i hav 2 give?
24th July 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year graduation student and i want to move for 3 years llb course.
So, please advice me how to prepare for it and from where shoud I prepare from and what is the criteria for the admission in it

thank you
12th December 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HII....
I HAVE PASSED CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME AND GRADUATION FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY WITH 43% MARK
CAN I DO LLB WITH THIS MARKS ....
13th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

mam i am a student of 3rd year doing graduation in philosophy,when is exam for llb conducted???
19th January 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate and wish to take admission for llb. Do i have to give any entrance exam for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?