30th October 2015, 11:31 AM
chavan j.a.

Can I be eligible for NET exam after securing MCA exam with 58%

i have secure M.C.A with 58% with pass class can i eligible for net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 58% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA?
  2. Am i eligible for SET/NET exam? I am a MCA student
  3. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  4. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  5. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
  6. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MCA from Bharathiyar University
  8. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Am i eligible for NET exam after completing MS in Software Engineering from BITS? I will be getting degree in the money of May next year
  10. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET joint test for LS in Engineering Sciences?
  11. MCA and M.Phil are eligible for CSIR NET exam? Difference between CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  12. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
  13. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing my MCA from SMU DE?
  14. Eligibility criteria for NET Exam in Lectureship? Am I eligible for this Exam being an MCA holder? Can I apply for any subject other than Computer Applications like MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NET Exam in Computer Science and Applications after completion of MCA course?
  17. Am I eligible to seat in UGC NET exam after completion of my MCA course?
  18. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam if I am a student of 3 years MCA course?
15th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET exam after securing MCA exam with 58%

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and it is an entrance examination conducted twice every year for the selection of deserving one for Junior Research Fellowship ( JRF ) or recruitment as assistant professor in the universities approved by UGC.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must possess the qualifications mentioned here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have completed your Master's degree with any one subject ( of 84 subjects mentioned on the official link of NET ) with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university. Relaxation of 5% are provided to reserved category candidates.

* Your age for JRF must not lie above 28 years in case you belong to general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms. Also for joining as assistant professor there is no age limit.

Hence it is quite clear from above mentioned eligibility criteria that you are eligible for NET examination having done your M.C.A. with 58% aggregate.

For more queries regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?