17th December 2012, 10:32 AM
abhijeetdeb

Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th

Sir,

My Question is regarding SBI PO .
I have 61% and 75% in class 10 and +2 respectively and have 7.8 percentile in B.Tech (CSE) and have 1 year job experience in Sify Technologies as network associate. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO?

Thanks and Regards
Abhijeet Deb
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  2. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  8. Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam after scoring 52% in 10th and 56% in 12th and 64.14% in engineering
  9. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam
  12. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam -- [New]
  13. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?
  16. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  17. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
18th December 2012, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetdeb View Post
Sir,

I have 61% and 75% in class 10 and +2 respectively and have 7.8 percentile in B.Tech (CSE) and have 1 year job experience in Sify Technologies as network associate. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO?

Thanks and Regards
Abhijeet Deb
[email protected]

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI and IBPS PO exam.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI and IBPS PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

Pattern for PO Exam:-

General awareness--> 50 marks
General english--> 50 marks
Reasoning--> 50 marks
Quantitative aptitude --> 50 marks
Computer knowledge--> 50 marks

There is a descriptive papers so you you can prepared for descriptive section .

You have completed B-Tech degree so you are applicable for IBPS and SBI PO Exam.

18th December 2012, 09:30 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th

Yes you are eligible to apply to SBI PO and IBPS PO Exam.

Eligibility For IBPS and SBI PO Exams :

Age Limit :General Category-21-30yrs
OBC-21-33yrs
SC/ST-21-35yrs

Educational Qualification :Minimum educational qualification required is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
Since you have a B.Tech Degree you are a graduate and eligible to apply PO Exams.
The PO Exam cansists of :
1.Written Test-comprising of subjects English,Quantitative aptitude,Reasoning Computer Awareness & General Awareness.
2.Interviews-after clearing the written test candidates are called for an interview.
19th December 2012, 01:47 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th

Quote:
Sir,

Thanks and Regards
Abhijeet Deb
[email protected]

hi friend,

There are mainly two types of PO exam:

1. IBPS PO exam
  2. SBI PO exam

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate should be a graduate or equivalent. The same should be in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum requisite of 65% average mark for general category 60% for other classes is a must.

A candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling.

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category.

Relaxation on upper age:
  • Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35years
  • Other Backward Classes: 33 years
  • Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
  • Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
  • Candidates from Kashmir Division: 35 years

Exam Pattern:

Phase I:
  • Objective Test of English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning (200 Marks)
  • Descriptive test of English Language (comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing) 50 Marks
Phase II:
  • Group Discussion 20 Marks
  • Group Discussion (Rural) 10 Marks
  • Interview 30 Marks
  • Experience 10 Marks
  • The exam will be conducted in various centers in almost all parts of India.

all the best..........
27th February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

is IBPS score necessary for sbi po position?
1st March 2013, 12:01 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for giving the bank PO exam as you have more than 60% marks in your graduation. the other qualification required is that your age should be in between 21-30 years of age. A relaxation of 3 and 5 years is given to the obc and sc/st students respectively
For more details go to the website
www.ibps.in
gud luck
22nd March 2013, 02:29 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Abhijeet,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

The acronym for IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes, you are eligible for both SBI and IBPS PO examinations.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI and IBPS PO examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any accredited college or university.

* Final year contendors are not eligible for this examination.

* Age limit:- 20-30 yrs:- IBPS PO.
21-30 yrs:- SBI PO.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

The selection procedure for SBI PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD.

* Interview.

The selection procedure for IBPS PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Interview.
21st June 2013, 09:34 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir,

Thanks and Regards
Abhijeet Deb
[email protected]
Yes you are eligible to sit for both SBI PO and IBPS PO Examination.

SBI PO Examination Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-
  • You need to be a graduate first to sit for this examination. The degree can be obtained in any stream of your choice from a recognized university.
  • Final year students intending to sit for the final qualifying exam or is waiting for the results to come out can also sit for this examination.
  • You need to know the basics of how to operate a computer. To prove your computer knowledge you need to show certificates.
  • It will do if you have studied computer science at graduation level or had computer as one of your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.

Age Criteria:-

The minimum age limit is 21 years. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years.

There is upper age limit relaxation for the following categories:-

~SC/ST Candidates: 35 yrs.
~OBC Candidates: 33 yrs.
~PWD Candidates: 40 yrs.
~Ex-servicemen: 35 yrs.

Exam Pattern:-
  1. Phase I- objective test and descriptive test.
  2. Phase II- group discussion and interview session
  • The objective test covers the following areas: Test of English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning.
  • The descriptive test covers the following areas: English Language (comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing.

IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-
  • You should be a citizen of India.
  • You need to have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
  • You need to have the working and operating knowledge of how to handle a computer.
  • You will get to apply only in one state from this year which means you need to have the fluency to speak and write in the local language of that State.

Age Criteria:-

Minimum Age Limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates:-
  • Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
  • Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) - 3 years
  • Persons With Disabilities – 10 years

Examination Pattern:-

The CWE exam comprises of two parts: Objective Paper and Descriptive Paper.

For the objective test stress on the following areas:-

-Reasoning
-English Language
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge

60 minutes have been allotted for the descriptive exam and questions will come from Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?