16th December 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Not attested the 10th class passing certificate in IIT JEE form : Will my form get rejected?

i have not attested my 10th class passing certificate while submitting the IIT form. will it clear or not?

24th December 2010, 05:07 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Not attested the 10th class passing certificate in IIT JEE form : Will my form get rejected?

Hi,

No need to worry. They just need to check if your age is fine and you are studying in 12th/passed so that 11th class student can not appear.
Your form will not reject. Mainly verification are done at the time of counseling.

All the best..
24th December 2010, 11:55 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Not attested the 10th class passing certificate in IIT JEE form : Will my form get rejected?

As attestation of certificate is mandatory but of no compulsion so your IITform will be clear.But for future purposes its better to take care........!
25th December 2010, 01:09 AM
nishant1110

The form is liable for rejection. It is a grievous fault, though there may still be hope. Phone the concerned IIT immediately, and ask if there is any chance of consideration of your application if you send the attested copy by speed-post. If your form has not yet been rejected, it can be saved.
25th December 2010, 11:23 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Not attested the 10th class passing certificate in IIT JEE form : Will my form get rejected?

Dear friend,

If you have not sent 10th attested certificate along with IIT JEE form then do not worry, your form will not be rejected. They need attested and original certificate at the time of councelling. So without any fear prepare for the exam.

Good luck.
7th January 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I DID NOT GET MY CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY A GAZATED OFFICER
23rd January 2011, 12:00 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

No your form will not rejected, because they need it for age verification purposes. You can provide them during the time of counselling. But kindly dont be so careless from next time onwards. It can hamper your future.

Contact them at the following number for further details:

IIT Delhi Helpline No.: (011) 26591785
2nd February 2011, 04:02 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
form get rejected

The form is liable for rejection. It is a grievous fault, though there may still be hope. Phone the concerned IIT immediately, and ask if there is any chance of consideration of your application if you send the attested copy by speed-post. If your form has not yet been rejected, it can be saved.

good luck
17th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am repeating class 11th . will this effect the eligibility criteria for jee . i passed 10th board in 2010 and planning to pass 12th board in 2013 . will it effect my eligibility.please help
6th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want 10th class short memo i lost it if any one knows the web site kindly send to my email [email protected] plzzz plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
20th August 2011, 04:56 PM
jaydip62
Member+

yes. your form will be reject. if you haven't 10th passing certificate.
1st November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

from where 10th certificate attested
1st November 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

who attest the 10th certificate?
3rd November 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

who is authorised to attest the 10th certificate?
11th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i forgot attestation of my 10th class certificate. will my form be cleared or rejected?
22nd November 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,
should attestation be done by a governement officer or it can be done by any1 for..
1.iit
2.aieee
3.isat
4.bitsat
26th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hii
form get rejected

good luck
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Might be :-)
I committed the same mistake in 2003 and now I am an engineer working for Steel Authority of India Limited...........Its obvious that my form didnt get rejected :-)
Call me on 9434776249 for any apprehensions..
good luck
4th December 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I forgot to attest my 10th class pass certificate.....Is my iit form liable to be rejected???Plz answer quickly..
24th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* This is not a big deal at all, so you really need not worry for getting the 10th standard mark sheet attested.

* Your application form will still be considered, but the only issue is that you nee to surrender your original certificates to the concerned reference officers during the time of counselling.,

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?