9th October 2014, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for TET examination after scoring 54% in honors degree

honours degree with 54% but in aggregate 48% so can I eligible for tet examinatin?

19th October 2014, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for TET examination after scoring 54% in honors degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
honours degree with 54% but in aggregate 48% so can I eligible for tet examinatin?

I am extremely sorry for stated that you are not eligible for TET entrance exam. In order to appear in TET entrance exam, you must need to be qualified in B.Ed course from recognized university. Without completing B.Ed course, it is not possible for you to appear in TET entrance exam. So, I suggest you to complete B.Ed entrance exam to take part in TET entrance exam.

Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) and this entrance exam is conducted by every state separately. The applicant who are interested to become a Teacher in High school, must have appear and qualified in TET entrance exam.

TET Entrance Exam Eligibility Test:-
  • The Applicant must be citizen of India
  • Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks from recognized university and SC/ST category candidates need to score at least 45% marks at graduation level. Those who are appearing in final semester can also eligible to apply.
  • Applicant must have completed B.Ed course with good marks from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?