3rd June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for biology honors after scoring 73/100?

Am i eligible for doing biology honars in any collage under calcata university,after scoring 73/100?

Related Questions:
14th June 2016, 04:09 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Am I eligible for biology honors after scoring 73/100?

Generally 73/100 is considered a good score in the subject in which you want to study honours, but under Calcutta university the selection of students does not only takes place by the number scored in the honours subject but also other four subjects and are combined as best of five subjects in higher secondary exam.

Only marks scored in honours paper is not enough for selection, the marks scored in other papers namely as English, Hindi and other two subjects in higher secondary are also considered and the total aggregate is taken for consideration while selection of students by a university/college.

Hence if you have scored well in all 5 subjects apart from the subject that you want to study, then the marks scored in honours subjects will be handy while your selection, only honours paper marks will not do good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?