20th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for UPSC Exam having completed B.E. in Production Engineering last year?

Sir i am a student ofb.e. Production engineering last year . Can i eligible for the upsc exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  2. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  5. Exact date of commencement of NDA and NA(1) forms? From where to get the forms?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as a General Engineer Officer through SSC-GS if completed B.Tech in Production Engineering?
  7. Are IT Engineering Students eligible for UPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  9. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  10. How to get a job as RTO inspector? I have completed B.E production engineering
  11. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  12. Which course to study to get into Indian Railway
  13. Am I eligible for UPSC(IAS) and other UPSC exam after completing my B.A?
  14. Am I eligible for IFS 2015 examination if done M.Sc in Forestry?
  15. How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?
  16. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC exam if I completed degree with some backlogs?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
20th July 2011, 09:40 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Can I eligible for UPSC Exam having completed B.E. in Production Engineering last year?

yes man,you are eligible for all the UPSC exam traditional as wellas technical like civil services,indian engineering services.for more informatoin plese visit www.upsc.gov.in
20th July 2011, 10:25 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Can I eligible for UPSC Exam having completed B.E. in Production Engineering last year?

Yes you are eligible for upsc exams
20th July 2011, 10:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
Union Public Service Commission conducts various examinations and being an engineering graduate, you may apply for the following examinations:

Combined Defense Service Exam
Civil Service Examination
Central Police Force Exam
Engineering Service Exam

For further information, you must refer to the official website of UPSC.
21st July 2011, 02:37 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a student ofb.e. Production engineering last year . Can i eligible for the upsc exam.
Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned which examination of UPSC you want to face.
As you have not completed B.E. course you can not apply for the UPSC examinations which are conducted on the Graduate level.

You are become eligible for the Graduate level UPSC examination after completion of the BE course.

Best Wishes.......
21st July 2011, 12:05 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: Can I eligible for UPSC Exam having completed B.E. in Production Engineering last year?

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for appearing in upsc exam.
the minimum qualification needed is a graduation degree from a recognized college and a candidate can appear for the exam if he is doing last year
21st July 2011, 02:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea you are eligible for UPSC civil service examination. the eligibility criterion for civil service examination is candidates should have minimum of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

B.E in production engineering is a graduation degree so you are eligible. also last year candidates may apply for this examination. but for this year 2011 civil service examination is already over. so you can not appear in civil service examination this year. if you want to appear in civil service examination then you have to try for it next year.

the age should be in between 21 to 30 to appear in civil service examination for general category candidates. reservation are there in upper age limit for Sc/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.

here i am attaching the notification for civil service examination 2011. go through the attachment you will get all details about eligibility criterion and other information about civil service examination. visit UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in for more information.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 76 views)
21st July 2011, 05:10 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Yes, you are eligible for UPSC exam as you are in the final year of the graduate program because minimum eligibility for this exam is graduation from any stream.
Your age must be minimum 21 years.
So to appear in this exam you must keep on to read employment newspaper for the notification. You can also search online on the website of upsc for notification.
Under UPSC exam there are many programs like IAS, IPS, PCS, postal services etc.
You can sit in this exam from any subject in which you have so much interest and you want to serve our country from that particular subject.
First you have to qualify pre exams then mains and then you have to face interview for final selection.
Here I am telling you some coaching institutes from where you can do your preparation or you can take preparation material from there by posts-
Global IAS Academy
Prof. B.R.A. Rao's Institute, Bangalore
Vikas coaching center(VCC), Bangalore
Achiever's IAS classes
22nd July 2011, 12:12 AM
genius_911

the requirements to appear for UPSC exam are:-
1.you should have a graduation degree in any discipline from the recognised university.
2.the age-limit is 21-30 years.. while, relaxation is provided to the SC,ST and OBC candidates...
so you are eligible for the exam...
for more info regardin this, visit thbe official site http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd July 2011, 02:01 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

you are eligible for UPSC civil service examination.

B.E in production engineering is a graduation degree and the eligibility criterion for civil service examination is candidates should have minimum of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.so you are eligible for UPSC exam.

civil service examination for year 2011 is already over. you are very late youcan not appear in civil service examination of this year.you have to study for next year exam.
or your information eligibility criteria for UPSC exam-

age should be in between 21 to 30 . reservation are there in upper age limit for Sc/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.

you must have Graduation degree from recognised university.

All information regarding to UPSC exam are provided on the website of UPSc you have to visit this website.when the notification released they will be updated on the websit of upsc-

http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th November 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, im a student of industial & production engg. im concerned about my future, so i wish to know how many examz can i face which are conducted by upsc. i want list of exams.....which i can give.......
30th January 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

is aircraft maintenance engineering eligible for ias
27th February 2013, 11:39 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for the upsc exam as the eilgiblity for the exam is :

* One hold graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.

* Age limit :

21-30 yrs
and relaxation given to sc/st and obc category.

You can apply for the exam at www.upsconline.nic.in
2nd March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have not prepared anything for upse. but i am interested.i am in last year of production engineering. now how much time will it take for preparation?
3rd March 2014, 12:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
3rd March 2014, 03:32 PM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: Can I eligible for UPSC Exam having completed B.E. in Production Engineering last year?

Quote:
hai friend,

exactly you have not mentioned which exam you want to face in UPSC Examination..if you completed the B.E production engineering then your able to UPSC examinations.

UPSC conducts the different examinations..below here i mention the some of examinations of UPSC in that which exam you want to write then apply for it..

IES/ISS (Indian Economic service/ Indian Statistical Service)
Geologist Exam
NDA(National Defence Academy)
CPF (central police forces)
(In CPF different centrl forces in india namely SSB,BSF,CRPF,CISF)
Civils
CDS(Combined defence services)

all the best....
4th March 2014, 02:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

There is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?