8th January 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC exam if I completed degree with some backlogs?

Sir/Mam,
I passed SSLC after i completed UG without 2 completed after th en i passed 2 can i elegible for upsc exam?

10th January 2015, 12:09 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam if I completed degree with some backlogs?

It is actually unbelievable. How can one complete degree 1st then do intermediate and then complete SSC (Senior Secondary). It is actually impossible. But anyhow, you are eligible to appear at the UPSC exams if you have a degree without any backlogs. If you have any backlogs then, kindly clear them as soon as possible. You have to be a graduate degree holder to get into UPSC.

On the contrary if you are selected for the interview or viva voce of the UPSC exams you have to be prepared to face this type of enquiry i.e. how were you able to do the degrees in reverse order? etc. Rest your hard work and dedication will decide.
10th January 2015, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam if I completed degree with some backlogs?

For UPSC exam you should be a Graduate and if you have backlogs then you are surely not eligible to apply for it. Therefore, you have to clear those backlogs and get your Degree then only you can apply for UPSC exam.

There is a date mentioned in the UPSC notification which is usually the August and the year in which exam is held. You should be a Degree holder before August then only you can apply for this exam. If you pass your Graduation after that date then you will not be considered for the exam.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
4th January 2023, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i write backlogs 10th,inter,or degree ,im eligible for upsc
4th January 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i write some backlogs in 10,inter,degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?