8th November 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I enroll for CS executive programme after completing graduation with 48%?

sir
i had cleared my graduation with 48%. nw i wnt to further proceed in cs??? shall i do

8th November 2011, 03:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enroll for CS executive programme after completing graduation with 48%?

Hello friend,
No matter how much you scored in your graduation, you are eligible to enroll for the Executive Program of company secretary course.
The executive program will be followed by the professional program and other practical training.
For further information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
8th November 2011, 05:31 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Can I enroll for CS executive programme after completing graduation with 48%?

dear friend,

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/

best of luck
8th November 2011, 10:37 PM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: Can I enroll for CS executive programme after completing graduation with 48%?

Yes you can enroll for cs executive exam as you have completed your graduation no matter you scored less percentage.The criteria for enrolling direct to executive exam is you must have completed your graduation or any other degree courses.
5th June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
am pursuing my final year bcom nw.will I be allowed 2 register for cs executive programme now , so that i can write the exam once the degree is over ?
25th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 2nd year right now pursuing bcom from calcutta university. am i eligible for appearing for the cs executive exam after passing 2nd year of bcom????
1st September 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir can i apply for icsi executive programme, i am in b.com final year from delhi university.
6th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bcom .i got back in one subject but it is cleared now.can i apply for executive programme after finishing my bcom.plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?