4th February 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can a PG (Social Work) holder enroll into Ph.D. programme?

Respected sir,

I have completed my post graduation degree course in social work. Now i am interested in studying Ph.D. course. So tell me how can i enroll for the Ph.D. programme?

7th December 2016, 06:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can a PG (Social Work) holder enroll into Ph.D. programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I have completed my post graduation degree course in social work. Now i am interested in studying Ph.D. course. So tell me how can i enroll for the Ph.D. programme?

For enrolling PhD program in Social Work you have to apply online or offline for the admission to PhD program in social work. The post graduates students in social work with over 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in social work. The admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance test and personal interview performance. If you clear the entrance test and interview then you will be enrolled to the PhD in social work. The PhD in social work is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?