6th March 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS company secretary after passing 12th?

after completed 12th can a person do cs course what is the procedure for it

23rd March 2015, 02:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS company secretary after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completed 12th can a person do cs course what is the procedure for it
Yes, you can join CS course direct after completing your 10+2.

CS stands for the Company Secretary. This exam is conducted for those candidates who want to make their career as a company secretary.

The entire course consist three stages which are known as 1). Foundation programme, 2). Executive programme and 3). Professional Programme.

As you want to apply for the CS exam direct after completing your 10+2 then, you should have to undergo through these all three stages.

First of all you have to enroll yourself for the foundation course. Course duration will be 8 months. Once, you passed out in the foundation course then you become eligible for the intermediate course.

Candidates who have completed their bachelor degree or master's degree in any discipline are eligible to get enrolled themselves directly into the Intermediate Course. Course duration will be 9 moths.

Once you have completed your intermediate course i.e., executive programme then, you become eligible for the Final course i.e., Professional Programme.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?