7th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?

can i enter universities with BE in mechanical Engg and only with IELTS , if possible name the universities ,

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities for Mechanical Designing and IELTS marks required?
  2. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  3. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  4. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. What all procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do MS in Canada?
  7. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  8. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  9. Entrance exams to study MDS in Abroad specially in UK?
  10. Preparing for GRE is enough to study GME in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  11. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  12. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  13. Appearing in GRE will help me to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
17th February 2012, 10:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?

If you are intending to join universities for your higher education in engineering then, IELTS is not the only deciding factor. IELTS is a language proficiency test conducted for students who wishes to pursue their education in English speaking countries. For applying for MS, you need to appear for an exam called GRE and clear with a good score to get admission to good universities. For pursuing higher education in India, you need to write the Gate exam, which is one of the common entrance tests for admission to M.Tech courses throughout the country. You need not even write the IELTS exam, if this is the case.
17th August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?

am an engineering student of electronics and communication engineering of second year i want to appear for ilets examination and i need to continue my further two year engineering education also so please can anyone say me about the universities in us and uk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?