22nd April 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What all procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do MS in Canada?

I wan to do ms in canada.... i know sumwat abt gre but nt xactly wat all dis things are.... pls tell me da cumplt thing from basic wat shud i do... n also the fees n da cumplt money amt i.e. gonna b used in entrance xam of ms and in ms.... right nw m duin be in it engg... india... i got 82% in 10th last sem(3rd) sem spi is 7.77

23rd April 2015, 09:03 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do MS in Canada?

To pursue MS in Canada, first you have to appear for IELTS exam and there is no need to appear for GRE exam, because IELTS score is enough to apply for admission in most of the universities of Canada. After completing IELTS exam, try to select some universities and apply for admission in those universities, by sending your application and IELTS score report through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your application and send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?