19th April 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?

haiii iam rajesh i want to study in germany in spring seaason for Msc in communication engineering but i didnt appear for ielts exam due to lack of passport but most of the universities deadlines falls in sep ending. so is there any alternative to apply for those universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  2. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  3. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  4. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  7. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  8. Which international english exam to take?
  9. What documents are required to apply in universities? Is it possible for IELTS student to apply in the universities?
  10. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  11. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
  12. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  13. Which exams to I have to answer to do further studies while working in Australia?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exam to answer to do MBA in abroad?
  16. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  17. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  18. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
2nd January 2015, 05:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?

Yes, you can apply for universities without sending your IELTS score. But, you should send your IELTS score within one month after applying to universities. Because, the university cannot process your Application, if you have not sent your IELTS score within one month.
So, now you can apply for universities without sending your Score. But, try to send the IELTS score within one month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?