7th August 2016, 12:33 PM
unknown 100089

Can I expect admission in MBBS or BDS having 128 marks in WBJEE Medical 2016?

Expected marks in Wbjee medical 2016 is 128 and I belong to general category. Can I expect Mbbs or Bds admission in IQ City Medical College?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  2. Expected rank required to get MBBS or BDS seat in KIITEEE 2016?
  3. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  4. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  5. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS after getting 115 marks in WBJEE Medical Exam?
  7. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS or BDS with 1494 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form?
  10. Syllabus for WBJEE Medical 2016
  11. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 269 marks in NEET? -- [New]
  12. Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?
  13. Will I get admission in any government college for MBBS if scored 119 marks in WBJEE Medical?
  14. Last date for filling up WBJEE 2016 form
  15. MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET
  16. Whether a 16 years old candidate can appear in AIPMT 2016
  17. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  18. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
31st December 2016, 04:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I expect admission in MBBS or BDS having 128 marks in WBJEE Medical 2016?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that as per the MCI ( Medical Council of India ) circular admission in MBBS or BDS course in any college across India has to be done on the basis of NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) from 2016 and hence marks in WBJEE or any other state PMT / CET has no significance.

For further details regarding admission procedure of IQ City Meddical College through NEET you can refer to its official link www.iqcitymedicalcollege.in
1st January 2017, 05:04 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Can I expect admission in MBBS or BDS having 128 marks in WBJEE Medical 2016?

Admission in various 2480 government college is on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test . Even if u gave WBJEE exam you have to give NEET.

NEET is for admission in various BDS and MBBS colleges. Because candidates will get short listed only if they appeared in NEET with minimum percentile i.e, 50% and those belonging to SC/ST categories, have to score at least 40 percentile in NEET as per 2017.

The importance of WBJEE is that , the candidate who appeared in this exam with chance to secure his/her seat in state quota.
24th June 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 115 mark in neet belongs to general category can I get seat in bds in any private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?