21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging?

Hi, i have completed my diploma in printing technology or packaging. Now i want to get admission in the 2nd year of BE course. Will i get direct second year admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  3. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  4. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  6. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  7. Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology
  8. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  9. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  11. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  12. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  13. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  14. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  15. Need information about the criteria for doing Printing Diploma?
  16. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  17. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  18. Objective questions and answers of printing technology? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2015, 04:02 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging?

Yes, you will get admission in the 2nd year of BE by lateral entry scheme.

But first you must going through LEET entrance examination. Your admission in BE/B.Tech is depends on marks you will score in LEET.

So, prepare yourself well & crack the entrance examination. You will get admission in best college even in government colleges also.
21st November 2015, 04:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in second year of B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Printing Technology. To get admission in B.E course after completion of your Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
21st November 2015, 08:05 PM
ant man

Yes you will get direct admission in 2nd year B.E. after completing diploma in engineering.

You must write the engineering entrance exam after diploma which will have the subjects maths, physics and chemistry as the syllabus. Even being in the final year also you can apply for the entrance exam.

The eligibility for getting admission through lateral entry in B.E is
1. All the candidates must complete Diploma in engineering from a recognised board.
2. There is no marks percentage required for diploma holder's.
3. The age limit is 17 - 25 years.

The best entrance exam for you in India is AMIE which is conducted through out the country and the best one.

To better say IIT is for 12th then AMIE is for diploma candidates.

There other state engineering exams conducted by the state government also.
24th November 2015, 12:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission in second year of BE course after the completion of Diploma in Printing Technology.
You can directly get admission through qualifying the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

Eligibility criteria :-

Candidates must have completed Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
There should not be any backlog of the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?