22nd August 2013, 01:34 PM
Amar Bag

Can I get admission in 2nd year in civil engineering at Haldia Institute of Technology after scoring 1616 rank

my jelet-2013 rank is 1616,can i get sumission in 2nd year in civil engg at Haldia institute of technology.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  2. How much is the JECA rank required to get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology
  3. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  4. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  5. List of colleges in West Bengal which give best placement for computer science?
  6. How to do B.Tech course after passing 12th with 56%?
  7. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT?
  8. Should I go for BIT Patna or Haldia Institute of Technology?
  9. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  10. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  11. Is Haldia Institute of Technology best engineering college for mechanical? -- [New]
  12. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology after scoring 3100 rank in IPU CET?
  14. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  15. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  16. Summer training at IOCL Haldia Refinery?
  17. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
  18. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
31st May 2019, 05:33 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year in civil engineering at Haldia Institute of Technology after scoring 1616 rank

If you want to do civil engineering directly from 2nd year then you must be having a diploma certifcate. Diploma candidates gets the opportunity to get admission in lateral entry. According to lateral entry diploma candidates get the admission to engineering course directly to second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?