18th July 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How much is the JECA rank required to get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology

how many jeca rank to get admit in haldia inatitute of technology??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year in civil engineering at Haldia Institute of Technology after scoring 1616 rank -- [New]
  2. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  3. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  5. Should I go for BIT Patna or Haldia Institute of Technology?
  6. Is it necessary to do M.E in good college?
  7. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  8. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  9. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR?
  10. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  11. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  12. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  13. Rank of Haldia Institute of Maritime and Research in India?
  14. How to do B.Tech course after passing 12th with 56%?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring 128(SC) in JECA?
  16. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  17. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  18. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
20th July 2017, 10:19 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much is the JECA rank required to get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology

JECA (Joint Entrance Exam On Computer Application) is conducted by WBJEE Board for admission to MCA course for various institutions in West Bengal. Haldia Institute of Technology is eligible for criteria 2 for JECA. For admission to Haldia Institute of Technology, You should score at least 115 marks out of 150 in JECA.

JECA Criteria 2 Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 3 years except BBA with mathematics subject at (10+2) level or graduate level from a recognized institute.
- No age limit.

JECA 2017 Exam Pattern
- Exam consists of mainly two papers namely (1) Mathematics (2) Aptitude
- Each correct response yield +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response yield 1/4 negative mark.

Syllabus

Mathematics (100 Q, 100 Marks, 2 Hours
- Analytical Geometry
- Algebra
- Calculus
- Probability & Statistics

Aptitude (50 Q, 50 Marks, 2 Hours
- Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data Interpretation

JECA 2017 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts : May, 2017
- Last Date of Application : June, 2017
- JECA Entrance Exam : July, 2017
- Result Declaration : August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?