23rd April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Summer training at IOCL Haldia Refinery?

sir,I am a 2nd year student pursuing B.Tech in Mechenical ,i want 2 do my summer training from IOCL, Haldia Refinery.As I i live in Haldia so it is near 2 my home.if possible please rply.

[email protected]

13th May 2014, 07:20 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer training at IOCL Haldia Refinery?

Hello friend. It is very nice to know that engineering course still has that charm and suppleness to attract so many students into it despite the saturation point it has reached in todays world. You are already in second year of the degree course pursued by you. You must be knowing very well that in todays generation every 2nd student is studying engineering. So you need to be careful while choosing your career these days. it is a world of tough competition today.

Now in your field that is mechanical stream it is a good choice you have made in selecting and thinking of doing or completing your internship in an oil refinery or an oil company like Indian Oil Corporation Limited. That too the renowned refinery at HAldia would be the best place.

For this you have to contact the higher authorities of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited through the college administration or university administration that you are studying in. Then next you have to contact them and produce the letter of recommendation from your college or university and then you can start your internship in that place if the company allows you to train. Good luck.
13th May 2014, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

IOCL is a very good organization and many students undergo training in IOCL every year due to its high standard of training and equipment. Getting summer training from IOCL is a very good thought of yours and you can definitely pursue the summer training in IOCL. Every year a large number of aspirants pursue training from IOCL.

In order to pursue summer training in IOCL,Haldia you have to write to the HR of IOCL, Haldia branch and obtain the application form. Fill it up and then submit it along with the NOC letter from your college and the requisite training fees through Demand Draft. If you have some contacts with high ranking officials of the Haldia branch you can also contact him/her for the same.
8th April 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd yr student wht is the fees of the training at ioc haldia? My dept. is applied electronics and instrumentation
16th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year B.Tech student from Academy of Technology (stream AEIE). I have applied for summer training for this
2nd May 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have been enlisted to undergo the training in 2018 summer training.i want to know the date of commencement of the training
26th September 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am pursuing my diploma on computer science and technology(3rd year-5th sem).I want to do my summer training from IOCL haldia refinery.i heard for the training we have to give a exam, so, what are the requirements of that exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?