24th July 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?

can i go for 2nd year diploma in engineering as i have completed my hsc and after 2nd year diploma will i get direct admission to 3rd year of engineering? please help reply me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course? -- [New]
  2. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  5. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  6. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  8. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
  9. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?
  10. Is it possible to join BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  11. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  12. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  14. How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in 3rd year of Engineering is possible in Australia after first 2 years in India?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completing civil engineering?
  17. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
24th July 2015, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?

No, you can get direct admission to 3rd year of engineering course after completion of your Diploma course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECT, JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course.
25th July 2015, 11:45 AM
pjgp

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?

No it is not possible to join in 3rd year after 2nd year of diploma.the minimum eligibility to join in the engineering is 12th pass from recognised college or diploma full time course(3 years) from the recognized college.
so,first complete your diploma and then crack the ECET entrance exam for engineering.then through lateral entry scheme you can directly go to 2nd year of engineering but not the 3rd year.
25th July 2015, 02:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can only get admission in 2nd year of the engineering course if you have diploma in engineering qualification. There is no procedure to get admission in 3rd year of engineering course for any qualified candidate.

You have to appear for lateral entry exam for 2nd year direct admission. Rank will be the factor in deciding the college for your admission through counselling.
8th June 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have 5 subject back in 2nd year diploma in electrical engineering ...can i get admission in 3rd year diploma ?
6th March 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I had completed 2 then I taken admission to direct 2nd year in diploma in civil can I take direct 2nd year admission in B. Tech after completing 2nd and 3rd year in diploma without 1st year
6th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many subject need to be clear for getting admission in third year diploma (mechanical).and what is the carry on rule in 2018-19. Please do reply ([email protected])
26th June 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in third year of engineering after completing b.sc (math, physics, chemistry)
27th September 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 3rd yr of engineering when my 1,3,4 semester are cleared only 2nd semester m2 is back....if i pass my m2 paper in winter 18 ...so can i get in admission to directly 6th semester of 3rd yr...? And can i give my 5 & 6 semester exam at same time at summer 19.? Please reply me...and provisional admission is possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?