4th January 2016, 03:43 PM
Kulwinder Kaur Badesha

Can I restudy B.A. 3rd year if left around 9 years ago?

Hi,
I have done B.A. 2nd year about 9 years ago and left in 3rd year because some problems that time. Now can I continue my study and do 3rd year?

15th February 2016, 03:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I restudy B.A. 3rd year if left around 9 years ago?

Although there is no problem in applying for 3rd year now, you have to ask the college authorities if there will be any issues and whether or not you have to enroll for B.A. 2nd year once more. The reason I am saying this is that you can only get admitted in 3rd year, only if, you have passed 2nd year very recently. A gap of 3-4 years is tolerated. But a gap of 9 years is a bit large. In this you could only get enrolled if you have special permission from the director or principal of your college and a no objection certificate from the university authorities. When you obtain both, you can apply for the admission in 3rd year B.A. honors. Otherwise you can also go for B.A. course in distance education.
21st July 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I restudy B.A. 3rd year if left around 9 years ago?

Can i continue my degree 3rd year , which i was left in the 1999, i have passed in st and 2nd year , in 3rd year i have passed all subjects but failed in one paper maths 3 from osmaina university please suggest me,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?