18th January 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Any possibility to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com after missing the admission deadline?

I have failed to take admission in 3rd year B.Com after passing out my 2nd year due to some reasons. Can I take admission next year? Or is there any way to take admission this year only with late fine and save my one year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBA(HR) through CMAT if having supplementary in BCom 3rd year?
  2. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get external admission for third year B.Com?
  4. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  5. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  6. Can I take up IPCC CA Nov after scoring 80% in B.Com? Deadline date for admission?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. Possibility to get BCom(Accountancy) admission for 12th Science candidate?
  9. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  12. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in NIFT after missing the application deadline
  14. Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?
  15. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  16. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  17. What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University?
  18. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
25th January 2018, 06:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com after missing the admission deadline?

There is no need to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com course after qualifying the B.Com 2nd year. Candidates who have passed B.Com 2nd year will be directly promoted to B.Com 3rd year and they don't need to apply for admission. So, if in your case, if you have to take the admission in B.Com 3rd year, if you have missed the deadline then, you can't take admission in 3rd year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?