11th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after 12th?

Can i take admission to aeronautical engg. Or aerospace engg. If my twelth had completed before two year? And also i am not attend the CET entrance in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after 12th?
  3. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  4. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field? -- [New]
  10. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  11. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  12. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  13. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  14. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  16. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What should I do to enter into NASA?
9th July 2012, 08:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i take admission to aeronautical engg. Or aerospace engg. If my twelth had completed before two year? And also i am not attend the CET entrance in this year?
After the completion of the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a high percentage of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, candidate are eligible for undergraduate degree program [B.E. / B.Tech] in Aeronautical Engineering. Admission to the program is based on Entrance Examination. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering undergraduate degree program in Aeronautical Engineering:

Amity School of Engineering & Technology

SRM University

Hindustan Aviation Academy

Amrita School of Engineering

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?